The Commercial Spaceflight Federation is holding the 23rd Annual FAA Commercial Space Transportation Conference with the participation of leading figures on January 29-30 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Northwest D.C.
For an entry fee of $350 – $550, guests will be able to attend panels and keynote addresses that will focus on a number of issues and the latest developments regarding the commercial space industry.
The event will also offer attendees the chance of networking with prominent people in the area.
Among the speakers taking part in the conference are:
- Congressman Garret Graves — Ranking Member, Subcomittee on Aviation, House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Secretary Elaine Chao — United States Department of Transportation
- Shane Fleming — VP of Global Commercial Launch Services, Rocket Lab
- Payam Banazadeh — CEO + Founder, Capella Space
- Dr. Thomas Zurbuchen — Associate Administrator, Science Mission Directorate, NASA
- Beth Moses — Chief Astronaut Instructor, Virgin Galactic
- James Reuter — Associate Administrator of the Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA
- Benji Reed — Director of Crew Mission Management, SpaceX
- Jim Chilton — Senior Vice President, Space and Launch, Boeing Defense & Space
The conference starts at noon on Wednesday and lasts until 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Further details can be found on www.cstconference2020.com.