The annual Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium is taking place virtually this year on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, from 12:30 pm – 3:15 pm (ET).
Organized every year by the US Patent and Trademark Office, the event features prominent female experts from public and private sectors in innovation and business.
This year’s panelists include:
- Jennifer Camacho, Founder and Principal Member, Taitle LLC and Member, Patent Public Advisory Committee (PPAC), US Patent and Trademark Office
- Kimberly Meckwood, Owner and Inventor, Click & Carry, Inc.
- Molly Kocialski, Regional Director, Rocky Mountain Regional Office, US Patent and Trademark Office
- Holly Fechner, Partner, Covington & Burling, LLP
- Suzanne Harrison, Founder of The Gathering
- Dara Kendall, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Global Fabric & Home Care at The Procter & Gamble Company
Cara Duckworth, Chief Corporate Communications Officer at US Patent and Trademark Office, will open the event.
The symposium promises to teach its audience “about navigating today’s changing marketplace and the challenges and opportunities for women to succeed.”
The speakers will also discuss advancing the role of women in the intellectual property ecosystem, current efforts to bring more women into innovation, and share personal stories.
To register for the free event through EventBrite, click here.
The US Patent and Trademark Office is the federal agency authorized for granting US patents and registering trademarks.